POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: Jerome
Date: 24 Feb 2000 11:35:52
Message: <38B55DE7.A6904EBB@iname.com>
Ken wrote:

> Jerome wrote:
>
> >         Has anybody read "Melancholy Elephants" (I believe it's by
> > Spider Robinson)?
>
> I don't believe I have read that title but I have read Spider's work and
> find him an interestingly strange individual.

	Well, it's a short story in which he speaks of art and he
says precisely that it is not so much a process of creation,
but rather one of discovery, and that eventually, we will
have discovered evry book and film and music that can be
written, and then where will we be? Pretty interesting...

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger